Many entrepreneurs come to Todd’s for custom packaging of any food grade material. These include cereals, vitamins, oils, sauces, soups, gravy mixes, smoothie mixes, energy drinks, shakes and seasonings. You name it, we do it! Todd’s will work closely with you to develop your brand and suit your packaging needs. Packaging options include, but are not limited to the following: sachets, form & fill bags with fin seals, boxes and various sizes of containers such as: shakers, jars and zip-lock bags. You will have access to our team of friendly and professional representatives who will guide you through the process from start to finish. Our team will help you with all your needs for Co-packing, Contract Packaging, Toll Manufacturing and Custom packaging.
1. Sign a Mutual Non-Disclosure agreement between Todd’s BBI and the interested party. This ensures that both parties recipes, formulations, and processing procedures are protected at all times.
2. The formula is then released to Todd’s BBI to begin the needed samples.
3. Todd’s BBI initiates the process and provides a sample that costs $320.00 to prepare per sku. Samples are adjusted accordingly as instructed by the customer.
4. Once the sample has been approved, Todd’s BBI begins the process of costing, developing and meeting the customers’ desires.
Points to consider:
- Design options
- Labeling options
- UPC Code options
- Packaging options (vertical, horizontal form fill and seal...)
- Nutrition statements
- Product testing options
- Kosher, Organic, & Gluten Free options are available
Todd’s can help any business! Large Fortune 500 companies can use Todd’s services for test marketing purposes and developing least cost methods and packaging. Mid-size companies turn to Todd’s to fill their peak season needs, for specialized manufacturing or packaging requirements, or smaller production runs to complement other main line products. We can help small companies because it is cost effective to run with a facility that has already made the investment in equipment, facilities, and personnel. Below is a list of some options
- New Small-Business product labels
- Fresh design and labeling for authentic foods
- Newly developed end items for your store
- Improve current product label design and packaging